CCTV Camera Installation in Melbourne by Qualified Professionals
- Are you staying in a neighbourhood with a high crime rate?
- Have several households in your neighbourhood been robbed & vandalised when they were empty?
- Are you losing sleep over the security of your office?
It only reflects the present trend in the state of Victoria, which has seen a steady rise in crime over the last few years. Fret not though, if you are in and around Melbourne, for you have Aussie Electrical and Solar around. We are a team of highly qualified and experienced experts who are next to none to come up with CCTV camera installation and related services. This makes us the most trustworthy and the safest name, offering CCTV Camera Installation in Melbourne at domestic and commercial properties.
Ever since we started our endeavour, our main objective has been to meet the custom security needs of our clients with promptness, perfection and professionalism. And these have been the major driving force behind our success as a provider of security services.
What makes us Different as a Melbourne CCTV installation specialist?
We understand that the security needs vary from one property to another. That’s why, when you summon our Melbourne CCTV installation specialists, they will visit your property to take into account the threat perceptions at your property, its layout and dimension. Accordingly, they will suggest the types of CCTV cameras you will need and the strategic points where they need to be set up.
It is this customised approach that helps us come up with the best solution in the form of CCTV camera installation at your property.
What Are the Advantages of our CCTV Camera Installation?
- Our technicians are highly qualified, experienced and are trained on the very latest cutting edge security tools and technology, including the very latest CCTV cameras and accessories
- They are fast and proficient and will ensure that your property enjoys the best possible security coverage
- We will install the latest CCTV cameras, which will conduct 24×7 recording, with IR cameras being all weather cams providing images of exceptional clarity even in the darkest of nights.
What types of Cameras do we Install?
- IP cameras
- Bullet cameras
- Dome cameras
- Indoor and outdoor cameras
- Video doorbells and intercoms